Toribash
Original Post
an odd duel problem
Hello, my problem is. I'd make a 1k duel room, set description, motd, maxclients, etc and... nobody would ever come. We have 500 players online and I can wait like 1 hour and nobody would come to duel.

Is it that nobody else duels, or is that normal 1k duelers expect it to be too hard to pick on me and don't play because of that?

I don't get it, when I grew up, there would be 1-2 1k duel rooms around all the time, or you could make one yourself and get people to play literally within a couple of minutes
EDIT: I also tried 1 duel room now and it took 30 minutes for first player to come.
That's because people either don't like your duels(Not really saying), don't want to duel, have bad internet, or have insufficient TC. I don't duel myself, because I don't want to get scammed.

Also, some people look at your belt and get scared.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I don't shovel or lift on opening as of lately. Why don't you consider clapping (forced grab on both hands) / dmkicking / decap or strong (to dm / fracture shoulder) punch dm openers dirty playing?

People do that on me all the time and I don't even know how to counter, isn't it dirty playing?
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
That's because people either don't like your duels(Not really saying), don't want to duel, have bad internet, or have insufficient TC. I don't duel myself, because I don't want to get scammed.

Also, some people look at your belt and get scared.

Heh, derp.
I suck.
Ive seen so many lolnadefast.tbm duel rooms lately
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource