Ranking
Original Post
The Walking Dead Season 4!
Not sure if this would count as a "movie" but I didn't see a TV show board, so correct me if this is the wrong place to put this.

The trailer is out, and you can find it here.

Predictions on what's going to happen? Will they stay in the prison? Do you think it'll be better than last season? Who's attacking them?

Literal spoiler here (Just what I think who the attacker is)

So yeah. Put shit below.
I'm excited as fuck for this. I've watched all three seasons and I'm ready to see more of Rick's gang. Especially that badass Daryl Dixon.
In season one, the show lets the audience get used to the whole zombie-apocalypse thing, in season two, we get to know more about the zombies, and in the third, we find out that living humans can be as dangerous, or even more dangerous than the walkers. Since that annoying asshole governor was left alive, I'm guessing they'll have to deal with him again and he's gone full blown insane after all the shit that happened. It also seems as though the group will have a conflict in their decision to leave the prison or not. Some will want to leave, some won't. I'm hoping this is gonna be awesome.

The trailer AMC released is only available in USA, so for those of you outside it, some other guy put up the trailer for everyone HERE.
a spoon.
Cant wait. Season 4 starts in month in Finland <3

I am pretty sure it's not governor who is attacking. if I remember right, he got killed in last episode of season 3.

I think it's governor's son, who was on 1 episode in season 3, Just tell me if I am wrong

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
Cant wait. Season 4 starts in month in Finland <3

I am pretty sure it's not governor who is attacking. if I remember right, he got killed in last episode of season 3.

I think it's governor's son, who was on 1 episode in season 3, Just tell me if I am wrong

cough

Last edited by jakassme; Jul 26, 2013 at 06:07 PM.
im a (shadow) guy in a clan called [shadow]
origin owner https://www.originpc.com/
Guys, use spoiler tags. We don't wanna ruin the story for others do we? ;o

Watching third season atm and I am in love with the series so far.
How far are you in, Hero? Imo season 3 is one of the best, if not the best season so far.

Vendoor: *What jakassme said*

I believe season 4 comes out in October in the US.