Toribash
Original Post
Games Played Is Broken.
I've played about 50 Games and the game keeps saying "113 Games Until Brown Belt" Whats Going On? I've tried playing in official servers and wether i win or lose its still "113 Games Until Brown Belt". HELP! Also my rank seems to go up when I win matches. It was 4000 and then I won a match against somebody and it gave me their rank, which was higher! It keeps on doing this and its so annoying! I've now lost my 4000 rank and im stuck with 9000. What's going on!
[Myst]Nuke
I think you reached the Qi limit. Qi limit per say is 100 and it doesn't make sense that you only played 50 games.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
OMG there is a Qi Limit? whats the point in that! im dieing to get brownbelt and im being stopped from getting it.
[Myst]Nuke
Originally Posted by zNuke View Post
OMG there is a Qi Limit? whats the point in that! im dieing to get brownbelt and im being stopped from getting it.

It keeps people from farming tc, rank, and qi.
Originally Posted by zNuke View Post

what wolfe said.

u are allowed to earn 100qi per day.
also u on offical servers only for 100 won matches a day TC.

so means if u win 100 games every day u get as far as possible with what u can reach a day.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken