Ranking
Original Post
How do I contact a staff member/moderater while ingame?
So I just came across a player going by the name "Redexe", and he was hacking and rather open about it. For example, he ripped off his opponent's leg from the knee and was awarded 10k points instead of 5k (Taekkyon mod). Please correct me if those numbers are infact correct.
Also, a player on the server was raging quite bad about apparently having been turned back to White Belt from Brown belt after losing to Redexe.

I just want to know how I can contact an admin/moderator as fast as possible when I inevitably come across something like this again?

I would also really suggest any moderators or staff reading this to investigate this "Redexe" :<...
Take pics>pm admin

Or, go to #support on IRC and report there

Or, use /search modnamehere
And go to that mod's server and report in right away.

Or, go to the "Scam Reports" section on the forum, with proof.
If something ever happens like that again, PM one of the dark blue guys http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php and we will respond asap. It would be beneficial to obtain screenshots too.

Also, as fenris said, you can post the same thing in scam reports, and contact the staff on #Support IRC, which you can go to by clicking the help button on the top of the page.