Ranking
Original Post
Damage Meter
I have recently figured how to work this thing, but I'm asking anyone that knows (if there even is anyone) how it works intirely how much damage does the joint need to take for it to dismember?
oh yeah
errr, that depends from server to server, Just Ctrl+G see the dismemberment ratio.

in aikido its 325....well now you just need to know how to make calculations on force, momentum etc and you will discover how much you will hit, normally just try to hit hard enough, but not that hard or you might break yourself.

So depending on the ratio, when a certain join acomulates a certain dmg it will frac or dismember depending on the hit it receives.
That's the DMT. What I'm talking about is completely different.

Recently hampa added a function to the game that allows you to see the damage a joint took during a hit by typing /dm 1 and hovering the cursor over said joint (kinda faulty, but it's a new feature).

There aren't really many people who know about it and I doubt there's anyone who uses it, that's why I didn't have high hopes for an answer.
oh yeah
It always seemed like a broken feature to me, but when I get home later today I'm going to check it out in 4.41 and do some testing to see what I can figure out about it.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.