Ranking
Original Post
How Does QI Boosters effect Win/Loss Ratio?
So if you ever purchased QI, your Win/loss ratio gets messed up. Probably because you don't have additional wins per say, but you do have the QI, so every game is basically a loss.

The difference can be found between your character card and your in-game win-loss ratio which can be looked up through commands.

So the question is, when you have a x2 QI booster purchased through Nabi, will it negatively impact your win/loss ratio? That is to say that if you win a game, it would count as both a win and a loss to account for the additional qi?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Wins and losses appear to be counted separately from qi (kinda hard to calculate a ratio just using a total).

But wait, that doesn't make too much since.

By that logic, there shouldn't be a discrepancy between win/loss ratios revealed in-game and win/loss ratios displayed on player cards (their profile card)... but there is.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah we'll probably have to look into that. Qi gained from boosters and qi purchases, is recorded separately from the actual qi. On top of that, wins and losses are counted separately from qi. So it's quite possible that the discrepancy is caused by something else besides boosters.