Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
NEED A TRAINER
Hi. so a few years ago i was really good at this game. i made it to 3rd dan and was a little above average due to how much time I spent on this game. Now I am back and I am absolutely terrible. So I am looking for someone that's pretty good and wouldn't mind teaching me how to get back into this game. I need help on learning punches/kicks/tearing limbs off/coming back for people in wushu/moves in aikido. I would pay said person for this but due to how bad I am I barely have and TC. So if anyone would like to train a student let me know.

Thanks, WOODBeast.
Maybe I can. But then again it's possible to argue that I'm supposedly not very good and... I can name 2 players who are better than me myself.

As I've never taught any1 before, I'd do it for free. If you wanna me as teacher, shoot me a pm :P
Im black belt but hopeless.
hey all im a black belt but i still dont know all the moves in the game... im good but not good enough.. i always do the same moves so please help me... pm me if you wanna help... would really apreciate it.
I can help you, but I really need to know what type of Pokémon and what level you are you are before I can train you.

-Ash Ketchum
Sold my dog to join RRO
I can teach you some stuff
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
join thses orgs
[Path][Rso]
they can help you in the main points of toribash
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource