Ranking
Original Post
God Belt?
ok so here is my question, when is the right time to get a god belt?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Actively playing for the average person:

Took me about a year to get 10th Dan.

Double that for custom belt (2 years now)

Double that for 40k qi (thats 4 years now)

And add on another year for 10k more qi...

The result is about 5 years roughly depending upon how much you play, how often you play, and much more.

Really there isn't any guaranteed time slot for getting belts though. It varies entirely too much from player to player.
There's a limit to how much QI you can earn a day, it's 100. If you hit 100 matches played everyday you'd get god belt in 500 days or 1 year and 135 days
Last edited by Facade; Jun 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
hmmm... well this is going to take alot post and playing time to get this done but yeah thanks for the answer.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Its a rather controversial kinda thing, because I remember atleast 3 people getting god belt officialy tripstone being one and I cant remember the other 2. however its believed they bought qi,/qi doublers. let me also remind you the cap wasnt added untill around 2011, so people ranked up much faster. I had 2 10dan accounts of which I still remember a 7dan account which sunked. 3 10dan accounts sold between 2008 late 2009 early 2010 and a shit load of 1dan-3dans. in theory a person like my self who ranked up individual accounts long since got god belt, and many have played over 50000 games, few however, get the credit for it. these are the variables the others left out. (there were also rumors of qi transfers back in the day)
-----
the fastest a player could get a god belt on one account, without buying qi on an account directly is 250 days(with a qi doubler) if 100 games played per day, and 500 without as facade said.

But times have changed, with account selling illegal, belt truely does mean nothing nowadays. you already have everything unlocked at custom belt and the majority of everything at 10dan-masterbelt
Last edited by iLiltay; Jun 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
Its a rather controversial kinda thing, because I remember atleast 3 people getting god belt officialy tripstone being one and I cant remember the other 2. however its believed they bought qi,/qi doublers. let me also remind you the cap wasnt added untill around 2011, so people ranked up much faster. I had 2 10dan accounts of which I still remember a 7dan account which sunked. 3 10dan accounts sold between 2008 late 2009 early 2010 and a shit load of 1dan-3dans. in theory a person like my self who ranked up individual accounts long since got god belt, and many have played over 50000 games, few however, get the credit for it. these are the variables the others left out. (there were also rumors of qi transfers back in the day)
-----
the fastest a player could get a god belt on one account, without buying qi on an account directly is 250 days(with a qi doubler) if 100 games played per day, and 500 without as facade said.

But times have changed, with account selling illegal, belt truely does mean nothing nowadays. you already have everything unlocked at custom belt and the majority of everything at 10dan-masterbelt

Jepoy was one, but he account shared with people
me123ster was another, but he was an extreme botter
And gmon used hacks.
Last edited by Albus; Jun 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?