Toribash
Original Post
Higher belted people and bad epic names...
well i was noticing over the last few days that epic only has 4-5 high belt people. for example enaglia is 8th dan almost 9th, in 2nd dan almost 3rd,xicer and sherlok are black belt! but recently people who are in blue belt's or brown and now even oranges are asking me if they can join... it just gives us a bad name! i was even talking to the [UNCE] clan leader and he told me how epic is just a test clan... and i felt pretty bad talking to him... so im just saying that we should set our minds to getting really really epic people, then just some normal "people"
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I agree thats why I have begun denying people and becoming strict. However the "normal people" are the only ones that seek out the forum by themselves, WE need to actively recruit not sit in a stand and let them come to us. Anyone actively recruited is accepted with little testing because I beleive that have to be good to get asked in the first place...
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
ok, the thing with unce kinda ticks me off... but I digress. Sherlok has been denying the lower belt guys more strictly, and we do have decent guys. Also, while I can't speak for sherlok, I think any of the guys (feel free to ask Eckz if you don't believe me) who have played me in sambo or akido can agree that I tend to perform well above just a black belt, I just haven't been playing often enough to move up in belts. As for added epicness, dilt, I would really encourage you to get us in some sort of war or tourney soon. We really need more activities in game in order to be recognized.
will do xicer. i will ask a clan with members in our range.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me