Toribash
Original Post
toribash more players??? urgent question
is it possible to play with more then 2 people online? or in free play mode? is there a mod or setting that enables more than 2 people to be played at once? 2v2 or 1v3 or 1v2 and etc? because i found in my toribash folder on my computer, there was a face in the custom folder, titled, (Player 3 and player 4) along with uke and tori. so does this mean there is a way to have 3 or 4 players?

Player 3

player 4

This was supported in past versions, removed due to lag.
Was only available via. Singleplayer and minor replay hacking.
A lot of people's internet can hardly handle the amount of data required for just 2 players, 4 players would just make it unplayable for many people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
This was supported in past versions, removed due to lag.
Was only available via. Singleplayer and minor replay hacking.
A lot of people's internet can hardly handle the amount of data required for just 2 players, 4 players would just make it unplayable for many people.

Not to mention random as all mess. 4 people grabbing each other... you basically cant even pretend that you have any idea what anyones doing.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
The last version with this feature was 3.72

Here is a tutorial with links to the version for setting up and making your very own 4 player replays.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=192853

Hope this helps. Anything below 3.94 shouldn't be able to join the servers online though. So its basically only good for SinglePlayer and replays.
I was wondering about this, in one of mocus vids nut, obazu, mocu and someone else (dont exactly know who) were sparring, did he just dl ip evrybody?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
I was wondering about this, in one of mocus vids nut, obazu, mocu and someone else (dont exactly know who) were sparring, did he just dl ip evrybody?

Yup, all the 3/4 player replays are just SP

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you