Ranking
Original Post
Infraction
What is infraction? I was told i was getting one if i did something wrong once more.
blue
pink
Infraction is a something that tells you that you have violated a certain rule.
Too much infractions may cause you to get banned.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
You get an infraction for doing something wrong or breaking a rule(s). Infractions give you infractions points, the amount is dependent on the rule you broke. Receive five infraction points and you get a ban and so on.

the length of the ban is determined by the number of infraction points you have.

so lets say you violated a market rule and received a three point infraction, no problem. But then you receive a two point infraction for spamming, you get a day long ban (possibly longer, I don't remember.)

Infractions are set to expire after x amount of time, it's usually one or two months. After an infraction expires it's no longer valid and the points don't count toward your ban/punishment.

I.e. you break a rule and you get three points, a few months later it expires and you receive a 2 point infraction, you receive no ban.
5 points is a 1 day ban, and the more points the worse. 20 is permabanned. As for the ones in between, I'm not going to assume what they are because I might be wrong.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214194

And from what I recall, infractions set bans. Just because you got a 2 point infraction for spam and a perma ban doesn't mean you weren't infracted elsewhere for something.
Dont need to get too technical with it. He asked how many infraction points were needed to get banned. Not how to get banned.

If you have another question, make another thread. The question for this has been answered. Closing.