Ranking
Original Post
clan starting question PLEASE ANSWER
so i have money for a clan, and there are 3 of my friends that said theyll be apart of it when i make it. But what goes in here?

The post is the link to the thread you post in the clan discussion section (make sure to read the rules and look at some other DSC's to see what you need to do)

You leave the forum box blank
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
thanks!
-----
wait when you post the clan in the clan discussion area..your clan needs to give up 50,000 tc to be an official clan correct?
Last edited by matarika; Jun 14, 2013 at 02:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
thanks!
-----
wait when you post the clan in the clan discussion area..your clan needs to give up 50,000 tc to be an official clan correct?

No. When you have clan ready, right. You just make clan thread like "post thread" and then copy / paste thread link and post link onto... there you show in the picture.
All you should do is: make a clan thread in clan discussion. C/p the link and paste into yellow box.(It's not a box actually)
-----
Also, best luck for your new clan. Don't be a dumb.
Last edited by Schicklgruber; Jun 14, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump