Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
SECRET MESSAGE FROM MARS..? O_O
Well, I was searching for this thread on forums called something like "The funniest staff member" so I just did ctrl+f and then fun...
When I reached like 4th page or so, the only word containing 'fun' was down the bottom, I was like dafuq...
So I decided to highlight the whole thing and look what I found:

open if u dare

What is this supposed to be..?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
They are pretty much tags that can be found for Toribash on a search engine. So you type that stuff into Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other type of search engine, that's what it should come up with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
They are pretty much tags that can be found for Toribash on a search engine. So you type that stuff into Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other type of search engine, that's what it should come up with.

^This.

I'm not sure why they insisted on actually putting them on the page, pretty sure you can just use <meta> tags (iirc)
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo so if someone searches those keywords this comes up...... I see.... That's a good idea
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Also, since funmotion was what kinda linked you there, fun-motion.com was/is a gaming site devoted to physics-based games. Torbash was reviewed by the site in its early stages (think like 1.97) and contributed to a significant boost in popularity. It continues to serve this purpose, hence why the tag is still there.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks