Toribash
Original Post
Ken's Snazzy Thread of Snazzy Things.
Hello, this will be my replay thread where I will unveil my newest replays. I will try to update this as much as I can.

Please CnC ( no shitty posts like "kewl replay dude", "meh 2/10 :|", or "you suck at Toribash like ..." etc.)

To start things off, here are some madmans I recently made.
Attached Files
k7 - Photon.rpl (117.8 KB, 17 views)
k7 - Something We Asians Got.rpl (169.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by visceral; Dec 28, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
kewl replay dude

Nothing to see here

I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I thank you for your feed-back.

Here's a replay I whipped up earlier today; it's not much but...[Complete this sentence for me].
Attached Files
that was cool wooAAAAaaaAAAAohAHAUH!HHHHHHH!

*ahem* Pretty cool, but the opener had some weird floppy movements (imo) and you could've fixed the hand break...maybe (although that was made into the point of the replay? idunno :U). Also, as Skatdip said, your poses/transition to poses could be better. xL well done though.

woh/10
replays pls cnc me
Nice, I like that skeet and that flip 8.1214342/10. You could also try to make an epic pose just because of yolo
Last edited by kevin909; Dec 28, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
Balance is key.
@Stond2b: Please consult the first post. I believe it says no shitty posts. Please post something more constructive or don't post here at all.

@kevin909: Thank you, you yolo-loving sweg-faeg. Oh, I didn't think I had enough time to set up a good pose; I'm glad that you liked the skeet .
Last edited by visceral; Dec 28, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
Great replay. The opener was great, but the jump looked kind of weird. The only thing that's relatively not good is that you were kind of jerky. You would do something and then nothing and then all of a sudden you would do something else. Overall, 8.5/10 Great job!
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog