Toribash
Original Post
wrist dms?
Hello, could somebody explain me how does wrist dm-thing work in toribash? How to avoid getting wrist dms and how to force getting wrist dms and at which moment?

I ask cuz I lost wrists in 2 random dm cases and also that I remember (falsely) being able to force dm enemy wrists, but that thing seems to never work (extending wrist which is below contracted one)

Plz help and thx!
Dismemberments work not only by sudden impacts, but they also take into account the pressure applied to the joint and the normal amplitude of movements of said joints.

The factors explain pretty much every dm, including wrist dms.
Wrists are just naturally more fragile, and the fact that they can engage in solid grips, restringing their movement and preventing them to adapt to the impacts they suffer, makes them even more susceptible to dms, that's why they sometimes seem "random".

You also need to remember that wrist contraction is more powerful than wrist extension.

So my best advice is: if you're trying to dm someone's wrist, just force it to make a movement it can't do. For example, make his wrist over-extend, or kick it into his arm, making the wrist cave in and dm.
On the other way around, if someone tries to over-extend your wrist with theirs you can counter it by contracting your wrist, since here in most cases contraction has more force than extension. If they try to break your wrist with a kick and you intend to block it by grabbing the kick, you need to make sure that your arm is mobile enough to be able to absorve the impact (a fully extended arm is too stiff and will easily break with enough pressure).
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
If you want to dismember your own wrist, Contract your elbow and your Wrist and your wrist must be in grab...

But if you want to dismember your enemies wrist, You gotta grab he's arm and have enough force and power you can either kick, punch, headbutt, etc..

Remember to turn dismemberment on!