Ranking
Original Post
Kerbal Space Program

Science ain't a joke. It's...

Anyway, so the game is pretty much a samd box where you create rocket ships, planes and that stuff to go around the universe. The game is pretty fun and addicting once you get the basics. It's also quite funny when you see your vessel explode at the launch pad when you are about to launch

See what I mean? Lol.

The game has litterally NO boundries. You can go from the moon to A DIFFERENT GALAXY! The game was really worked hard on. Sadly, you can only go to the moon in the demo but it's still a challenge to get to it.

Best of all, YOU create the vessel. Not the game, not your next door neighbour, you.

The game is on Steam for about 22$ but it's totally worth it. If you don't want to pay for it, just get the demo.

The game also has a campaign which I never tried (because I only have the demo). I've seen some walkthroughs of the campaign but you are very limited with it. I personally like the sandbox more.

Some random funny videos of KSP:

Have fun, For science!

Screenies:

They're big!

Last edited by Nagato; Jun 11, 2013 at 06:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=365415 I despise thread searching, although I'm unsure if I'm the one to put this here or not.

However, on another more interesting note. I've had a lot of hours spent on this game, whether it be from shoving giant stations into space or simply blowing things up.

One 'complaint' I do have however, is that I'm a little sad that catapulting giant fuel cells into orbit usually works better than trying to get there through actual complex ship construction.
This game is a lot of money and it's fun to play. Also it can be found on steam Kerbal Space Program and there is a lot of silly complete stuff on there and like they should add already downloaded creations ......wait they have that silly me
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
It's a little buggy, but kinda fun
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
It's a little buggy, but kinda fun

you can say that again
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Originally Posted by Skolfe View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=365415 I despise thread searching, although I'm unsure if I'm the one to put this here or not.

However, on another more interesting note. I've had a lot of hours spent on this game, whether it be from shoving giant stations into space or simply blowing things up.

One 'complaint' I do have however, is that I'm a little sad that catapulting giant fuel cells into orbit usually works better than trying to get there through actual complex ship construction.

That's weird... I searched if a thread of KSP was made on google but it didn't appear...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
That's weird... I searched if a thread of KSP was made on google but it didn't appear...

Try steam and search it there
No... The thread name...

Anyway, I made it to the moon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have kerbal space program, making space planes is some fun stuff.
I want to make a rocket that has a rocket powered space plane attatched to it which then can fly somewhere on another planet and drop a rover down.
So far I have got the rocket to go the the Moon and dropped a plane there, but because of the atmosphere on the moon I have to use rockets on my space plane rather than Jet engines :L
(Rovers are hard to make) xD

img

Hehehe

That's a nice rocket
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]