Toribash
Original Post
MOVIE- THE PURGE
Hey guys Tell me what you think of this NEW thriller movie 2013 The Purge

The Purge is a 2013 American thriller film directed and written by James DeMonaco. The film stars Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey. Set in 2022, the United States becomes a nation reborn, with crime and unemployment rates hitting an all time low.

Here's the link to watch now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA
Begs the question of whether this is political commentary disguised as a movie. Either way, looks stupid by all accounts. A distopian utopia with human morality questions. Not like that hasn't been done before.

And there's a movie sub-forum within off-topic btw
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
He was not criticizing what you were posting, only providing an opinion on the topic which you have brought up, as well as stating that you have posted this in the wrong section.

I think the film will be bland but okay to watch and will probably have a jump scare or two. I won't go to see it because I don't like horror/thriller movies that much.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jun 7, 2013 at 09:31 AM. Reason: I forgot to actually comment on the damn movie
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Ethan Hawke tends to pick decent roles so the movie is probably at least average.
The concept of the movie sounds very stupid though so I expect it to be more entertaining than interesting.
nigerian PM
Yeah um anyways i think the movie is going to be good.

My manually posted sigpic used to be here, but it was eating up half the post and had a huge image link, so it should've probably had a 56k warning too. Wait, no, that's not right.
Last edited by suomynona; Jun 13, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Its a new concept I guess, I'll probably go see it at matné if i'm bored one day.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Originally Posted by n8x View Post
Hey guys Tell me what you think of this NEW thriller movie 2013 The Purge

Originally Posted by n8x View Post
Oracle if you are going to criticize on what i post please do not post at all

I'm receiving mixed signals here.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games