Toribash
Original Post
Time To make some changes.
With Aikido Dropping down from the stool and EJM Following me up. There will be some changes around here. Lately due to school i have been, somewhat inactive.....well terribly inactive. I'm going to revamp the board the ranks and I will start assigning duties to each member, Thats right if you want to remain in the clan you must follow through with your duty and PM me your progress.

As for the recruiting process that will also be different, I again will be stepping down from the leader of the Ingame crew....as much as it kills me to think some of you will be judging the ingame skills of on coming member I must join EJM in the background check process.

If you have any questions of the upcoming changes plz PM

As for you EJM I will like to have an IRC chat about the behind the scene things me and aikido did as leaders.

END
For anyone having trouble understanding what is to be done, there is going to be a change around here, and depending on how you fit in the clan and what you are doing now within it, you may get kicked (For example, inactivity). As for now you are to private message Teague19 with all the responsibilities you have been fitted with, e.x. ingame crew, personality pack, etc. and everything you are doing currently. So that he can sort out all of the roles/duties to assign. If you have any further questions regarding this and anything following this, PM Teague.

EJM, you obviously know what's going on, if not I sent you a PM regarding this post just in case you haven't seen it yet.
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
As for you EJM I will like to have an IRC chat about the behind the scene things me and aikido did as leaders.

I'm always on IRC, feel free to hit me when whenever.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.