Toribash
Original Post
What is considered farming?
I'm curious to know under what circumstances playing a match is considered farming.
I know playing with myself () is considered farming, but I am also wondering ahout the following options:

Am I allowed to play certain mods, like lolnade3, jousting, or judo.
Would someone constantly losing on purpose against my get me in trouble?
Is changing the game rules not allowed? Faster reaction time, less turnframes, etc.
Is it correct you can only earn 100 booster tc wins a day? What happens when you go over this amount?
Playing against yourself isn't farming, since you don't earn QI. You can play any mod you like, and losing on purpose will get you in trouble, if the reactiontime is too fast you won't gain QI either, and when you reach the daily 100 QI limit you stop earning it.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBank View Post
I'm curious to know under what circumstances playing a match is considered farming.
I know playing with myself () is considered farming, but I am also wondering ahout the following options:

Am I allowed to play certain mods, like lolnade3, jousting, or judo.
Would someone constantly losing on purpose against my get me in trouble?
Is changing the game rules not allowed? Faster reaction time, less turnframes, etc.
Is it correct you can only earn 100 booster tc wins a day? What happens when you go over this amount?

1) you can play those mods

2) only if you are involved in any way.

3) you can change them, just use common sense for how fast/slow you make the turn frames.

4) it is correct, and when you go over you just stop earning TC from wins until 24 hours has passed since the last time you won TC from a win.
Wolfe is pretty much correct on all of them, bu I'd like to add an addendum.

There are purposefully no specific rules regarding farming otherwise people would just skirt around the rules and say "yeah but we're not farming, check the rules".
By leaving it relatively open ended we are able to stop most cases, and it tends to be pretty clear cut, and even if it's not, you will at least be warned.
I'd just avoid changing the reaction time much, no lower that about 12 really and you should be fine.
Just use common sense on this one ;]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.