Toribash
Original Post
Free tc stuff
I did one of the free tc survey things my one was whats my iq i waited like 3 hours for 2k to come and it hasn't come how long will it take??
Right
Some are fake, some a real, It once gave my computer cancer and making me a queer.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=402824

here is my tutorial on how to get tc credited if you can prove you completed the survey though after you make around 20 - 25k there really isn't any surveys left that are free.

also NormalCitizen is correct the "download and install" ones can mess ur pc up if you don't know how to remove all traces of them after.
RIP dog, RIP tgs
Originally Posted by darrenl4 View Post
I did one of the free tc survey things my one was whats my iq i waited like 3 hours for 2k to come and it hasn't come how long will it take??

It's called Qi not IQ (intelligence quotient), also they only give TC now qi. Moreover, like 95% of survey and download offers there is scam. I tried super mario, I downloaded, it didn't work. So yeah I suggest, don't waste your time, get spam to your email or fall low, but just avoid those surveys :PP
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
It's called Qi not IQ (intelligence quotient), also they only give TC now qi. Moreover, like 95% of survey and download offers there is scam. I tried super mario, I downloaded, it didn't work. So yeah I suggest, don't waste your time, get spam to your email or fall low, but just avoid those surveys :PP

I think he was talking about the survey, "What's your IQ?"