Toribash
Original Post
[S]: Full Set, detailed
This is a set I bought about a year ago. Selling cuz I want to get something new.

Tc only, looking for around 16k

no recolor or resize

resolution is 512x512

prev owner: Jirebank

pictures are attached
-----
I f you need any more information Im happy to give it, ask away!
-----
Last thread I posted got canceled cuz I didnt give all the right info. This one does
Attached Images
AAA.jpg (10.5 KB, 98 views)
AA.jpg (12.1 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by caliboy69; May 15, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
its a nice texture I reacon ull sell it for 15k

Yiazmat Moderated Message:
User warned for this post. Useless post.
Last edited by Yiazmat; May 15, 2013 at 09:25 PM.
try.... i would wait....

also gazorite is correct by assuming he saw it somewhere i think iemag sold it to someone.... im not sure.... so without proof..... idk... i will get to looking about it
-----
no.. iemag didnt have nor sell it... so as of now... he is in the clear....
Last edited by NerdyTeen; May 16, 2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mercenary Of Flunked
Also the pimp <3
TryForce, don't bid on it. I know for a fact this set was not sold a year ago. I did not sell it myself, but I did almost buy it about 4 to 5 months ago. You are a yellow belt with 24 qi and 214tc there is not a WAY that you made TC in game to start marketing, I have not seen any of your art work to show you made tc that way, and I am pretty sure if you bought TC before you would have more TC currently. I think you did not buy this set. But stole it. Previous owner is JireBank, but bank's don't usually sell the sets themselves. The person does and they transfer it over to the Bank. Im sorry but could you prove that you bought this?
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=313067

the owner from my perspective is in-fact Jire... i dont know if he sold it or not... but please take this thread down... close it....
Mercenary Of Flunked
Also the pimp <3