Toribash
Original Post
This can't keep on going like this.
We need new members to spark up the board and make it more lively. More in-game representatives wouldn't hurt either.

Suggestions?
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
It's because of our application thread.. It's like a test. Now we know that the majority of toribash can't read. We could change the way the application thread looks, other than that it's not that easy to get mature people into our clan. When you usually recruit in-game, you will need to live with a bunch of silly's.
I myself don't think applications and in-game recruiting are a good way to get members in Toribash. All you get is vladimir666rus and roberto_santo123, and they don't even speak English. Rarely do you get a decent member.

I think we need to approach clanless people ourselves.
David Moderated Message:
If you want more lively members set your bar lower. If you want to remain awesome, don't change it.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I'll be an in-game representive. ignore my horrible spelling and stuff. but yea on the off case, once I find my mouse I'll be our in-game guy. but I think the application should be looked at a bit, just saying.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
ive had people ask me to join revenge but they were like blue belt.. and i really couldn't undertstand what they were saying. im in game every now and then.
I like to look at us as a more veteran-ish clan with some younger players that have potential (Wesmrocks was a cool kid, for example).

I saw Tint had a "New possible members thread". Basically they look around the forums, and if they see that someone is without a clan, they tell this to the other members. This is how they got people like Vodka, Inka, Facade, etc. (from what I know).

We could try something similar.
David Moderated Message:
What Phillip said is a good idea,
It's worked really well for us and has got us some really good members!

I'll help however I can guys, I know how much it means to you all to keep Revenge going strong :c
Kingsta, my nipples are aroused.

c:

On a serious note, thoughts on this?
David Moderated Message: