Ranking
Original Post
Airmech
well, a friend brought me more or less to this game.
ive googled it up and my first thought at it was "nah thats crap." but because it was just 20mb~ i thought its a try worth.
this game is fucking amazing.

kind of hard to explain which type of game is it, its not a classical mech shooting stuff. it got some Moba aspects (spawning creeps which run to the enemy) it got some RTS aspects (building "base" up, building units, getting some money for building units) also its action-shooter (ure controlling a mech, which can fly and walk on the ground) it got a lil bit RPG aspect (lvling to unlock more stuff) MMO (u can play it online with friends against real enemys)
so its basically a mobartsactionshooterrpgmmo.

that absolutley shows almost nothing about the real game. it just shows a bit aciton
because im to lazy to write it, i just screened it.

but well, the best is just to try it out, its worth it!!
also the best of it all, ist FREE! u cant even buy for real money some advantage against others, so its absolutley fair for everyone!
http://airmech.com/
u can either get it for steam, download it for ur computer, or if u use chrome u can even play it in your browser. simple!
also its a beta now, but i think it will keep free even when its realeased - but im not sure.

u can add me ingame if u want, username there is blubkill. the first few matches was really funny, now i got some more units which hopefully pwn even more!

/i hope this thread is good enough, dunno what i shall add more for informations:/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Game is fun, but gets quite boring 30 minutes in, not a game you are really able to play for and hour or 2 without starting to get bored or annoyed, still worth giving it a try in my oppinion, as pointed out, it's free and you can't buy an advantage over your enemy
Also, the ammount of u's instead of you's and no capital letters hurt me eyes
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
the playtime is depending, i can play this game 12 hours a day, cause its nice to see some new enemy tactics and to try some new stuff out, and ofc to get new stuff ;)

makes much more fun if u got some stuff up
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken