Toribash
Original Post
clan positions
so im having certain positions in my clan, why? well because i need my clan to be strong, fun, and stable. in addition it does add a bit of role play. like some jobs are newscast(they post daily updates about the clan), council, become part of the court(if a member commits a crime they will have a trial and they leave or stay by what the judges think)note:very serious crimes will not have a trial and will be kicked immediately. also im having an art position up we would like to have a very talented artist and they will make textures for the other clan members now the buyer will judge the art on a scale of one to ten 1 is 100tc pay and 10 is a 1000tc pay if you would like to fill the position please contact me or one of the co-leaders or the manager(managers role is to lead us to the road to success). and if someone someone does not pay you then once again tell me co-leaders or manager. i might think of more positions in the future. pm me one of the co-leader or manager if you like like to take any of these jobs. thank you have a good day.
THE SPIN MASTER