Toribash
Original Post
[Ethr] The Bullshit thread
Well, kinda, and now almost everyone in toribash who has some sense now sees you all as a clan full of retards. what happened to the old Ethereal that was once cool :c
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
You showed up and posted, then we went braindead. Go pretend to be an elf or some shit in your own clan.

Uh, you all obviously fucked up somewhere along the lines way earlier then when i showed up. And no i will not go pretend to be an elf in my clan, i'm busy figuring out what the hell is going on with all of you.
I'm just going to delete any more posts by you. [Ethr] isn't your buisness, and your attitude is just awful.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
As lagswitch said, keep the posts. And the people that are now in Ethr, seems to no be all too bright when you think about it.

I elect to get rid of inferno as the leader or Ethr, have someone else be leader. Maybe they will do a way better job then him. :v

InfernoXZ Moderated Message:
Dude, check yourself before saying a damn thing.
What clans have you led to official? Thats what I thought.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Mar 14, 2013 at 01:55 AM.
I still don't understand why you guys are still having arguments in the talk thread.
This is why I left.

Dobby, you are coming into the thread and saying crap so if he asks just leave, we can all see you're right. Just let them figure it out.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I mean, they won't figure it out anytime soon unless somebody drills it into their heads. I for one don't want their crap taking up space on the boards.
Ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven.
People have been drilling it into them, if you can't step away from the board for one second there will be no uplift in their performance.
It's like watching paint dry, or water boil. Walk away and let it rest.
Also, 'taking up space on the boards' is a pretty stupid thing to say in and of itself.
You have no argument after that, you really should leave like Inf said.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
GUISE GUISE GUISE...

I dare you all not to make a post on this board for the next 2 hours.

Like, I will pay you all in sex if that happens.

Yeah.

Totally.
NOODLE ARMS