Ranking
Original Post
[Mod] "cough cough" Parkour City Remade "cough cough"

Well ladies and gents , im proud to present to you the first installment in the remaking of the most well known Parkour mods in Toribash .

Instead of creating the usual " one path " style enviroments , I created a number of different direction that you can go .

Run, Jump, Gap, Swing, Climb, Wall run, Wall jump, Vault, do what ever you want with a veriety of combo sections at your disposal. The objects have been adjusted to test your skills in more ways then one.

Remember : Using the manual player positioner will allow you to start off in different places so you can find that special spot to trick from.

I have only posted two mods for now and am currently working on the rest with there own unique enviroments. I have done this so I may work on other that will be apart of a new breed of mod....

The X-Games Toribash style

Every time that I post in this thread , the next mod will be released .

Parkour City A

Parkour City B
Attached Files
tr_parkour_city_a_remake.tbm (19.8 KB, 312 views)
tr_parkour_city_b_remake.tbm (19.7 KB, 262 views)
Holy tit shit

this looks damn realistick and fun
10/10 mate

gona try it nao
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Finally!
YEEES!
The B one looks like the most fun to me, I'll be sure to make an awesome freeroam replay.
Great job, 10/10!

*Edit*

Really fun mod, even better than it looks on the picture.
Attached Files
Jisse - Sanctuary.rpl (854.8 KB, 126 views)
Last edited by jisse; Mar 6, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Good job on these

please make your posts bigger than 4 words, won't delete because you're a neat dude. ~y
Last edited by Yoyo; Mar 6, 2013 at 09:27 PM.
This is the most amazing mod ever, although the green on the ground is incredibly frustrating, I can barely see my ghost and just look at the replay ._.
Attached Files
Umm.rpl (67.6 KB, 53 views)
well done dude, looks like jisse's got a competitor
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
"Mods are better and better" <--- <3

Are you specializing yourself in parkour mods ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
well done dude, looks like jisse's got a competitor

TR has always been the better modmaker. He's somewhat of a legend you know...
I made a little replay in about 30 minuets on the parkour city B mod. This replay was inspired by my friendly rival Jisse c:

Really fun mods man, i cant wait to get a chance to explore them more, the possibilities...
Attached Files
Rawb~ Abandoned Cemetary [P].rpl (401.7 KB, 61 views)