Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Getting real tired of iTunes's bullshit (help pls)
I have over 30 GB of music and counting in my library, and I wanted to put them in my iPod and then delete them from the library to save disk space.
I recall that I could do that simply in an older version of iTunes, as long as you didn't move the songs around in the iPod after you deleted them from the library.

Now, I can't do that anymore. So I check that box in Preferences which says that the iPod won't sync anymore, but it still syncs.

I then check another box so that the files can only be synced manually, but it still syncs when I plug in my iPod.

I then proceed to check yet another box that says only checked songs will be synced. I uncheck every single song in my library, but that son of a bitch still syncs them out of my iPod when I delete them.

So if anyone had this problem and managed to fix it, please tell me how, this is really frustrating.
Alright, I'm pretty familiar with iTunes and the constantly annoying process of syncing music to your iPod. Here's the solution I use.

- Download CopyTrans Manager

- Plug your iPod into your computer(If iTunes automatically turns on, exit iTunes)

- Run CopyTrans Manager

- Then simply drag the music files over and they will be added to your iPod after you've synced it up through CopyTrans. You can also create playlists and even add videos to your iPod through CopyTrans. It essentially bypasses the need for iTunes altogether. After you've synched the music to your iPod, simply disconnect the iPod and delete the music from wherever you've transferred it from.
Last edited by MattStarPitcher; Mar 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM.