Toribash
Original Post
Velair's hopefully permanent replay thread.
Alright Here are some replays i just made im trying to become better at making replay cnc appreciated wether it be harsh or not.
Attached Files
!vel-enigma.rpl (142.7 KB, 40 views)
!vel-my mind is blank..rpl (104.5 KB, 32 views)
damn im gettin old
You're too stiff for my liking, try to relax your joints some more. I felt as though on most of your hits, you could have gotten more speed and power. Try to work on getting power in your hits, and getting boomhits, not entirely on style. Style usually comes later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
thanks cigs
-----
New Replays
Attached Files
!vel-fml.rpl (68.3 KB, 21 views)
!vel-manipulations.rpl (93.9 KB, 22 views)
!.rpl (86.3 KB, 14 views)
1vel.rpl (190.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Velair; Feb 22, 2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
You're too stiff for my liking, try to relax your joints some more. I felt as though on most of your hits, you could have gotten more speed and power. Try to work on getting power in your hits, and getting boomhits, not entirely on style. Style usually comes later.

Nice replays Velair, but don't listen to this. This is the most retarded bullshit I've ever heard in my life. Your hits are fine, even though you could make some of them cleaner. But don't just go for booms and power hits, try to make a replay that actually looks good and land some hits while doing so. Replays are not good when people only go for dismemberments and not style.
previously known as Lopsin
It means alot from you and i wasnt anyways :P Thank you Lopsin
-----
New Replay
Attached Files
Someshit.rpl (54.7 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Velair; Feb 23, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
damn im gettin old
The kick Dm Was okay but maybe
next time you can make it have a better flow.
And Your first punch was okay too when you Do a grab
punch next time grab a little closer to uke to make it less noticeable.
6/10