Ranking
Original Post
[Mod]MP Staff Fight
So this is my first mod, not sure what to say about it.

It's basically a form of mashup between Akido/Jousting, with a staff thrown in there. At the start, the two players are pushed towards the center with a staff. The staff isn't instagib to make it more realistic, and the hand holding the staff will rotate on another axis. There are little boxes at the sides to prevent you from falling out of the dojo too quickly.

The Abs, Lumbar and Neck have a greater tendency to break than the other parts, so aim for those :3

If there's any room for improvements, let me know.
There are some replays attatched, but Uke isn't fighting back in those.
Attached Files
staffdojofight.tbm (5.3 KB, 70 views)
!Staff1.rpl (30.7 KB, 27 views)
!Staff2.rpl (27.6 KB, 22 views)
!Staff3.rpl (30.8 KB, 23 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Well this has good effort in it .

The staff positions are alittle strange though , is this suppose to be a one handed staff fight ? I can see using two hands in this working . In a mod like this it is better to have the staff horizontal just because of how you hit . Check out the other staff mods in note pad , look to see how th body and staff are positioned . You can copy and paste the body positions to add it in . Im sure no one will mind.

And I cant stress this enough , there are over 100 objects you can use , the first 16 objects are free floating but the rest cant move . Every played with lego blocks ? Well this is pretty much the same lol , get creative with your mods my friend.

But for a first mod this is not too bad .
I wanted to make it semi-realistic and playable without going entirely overboard and doing something that nobody would like. But okay, I'll see what I can do the next time.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
i would just laugh if someone made a staff spinning replay mod, where your wrist acted like the chest in all those weird 360 mods.
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum