Toribash
Original Post
[S]Ujelly62's Headz
Can't figure out how to close this -- if a mod finds this, feel free to do so yourself.
Last edited by Ujelly62; Mar 7, 2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Added New Head :o
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...
Bump.

Added Robo-bird WIP.
----
C'mon, somebody has to be at least slightly intrigued. Willing to adjust heads to your liking (if I know how to ^^).
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...
Bump, edited heads. Small edits mostly for head 2, big edits for head 3.
Originally Posted by Market Rules
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

You must add which forms of payment you're accepting within 24 hours.
taking art requests for USD
Like this? I'll make it higher quality if this is what you want. ^^

----
I thought it was sort of implied that I was only taking TC, but added anyways, Yiazmat.
---
The 3rd head isn't even done, lol. And once it's done I won't be taking offers that low.
Last edited by Ujelly62; Feb 20, 2013 at 02:58 AM.
Hold on, if you didn't read the top, I'm taking *offers*. Make me one. ^^