Toribash
Original Post
Making a video for you guys.
Time to start making videos for youtube.
Post up at least 3-4 of your best replays you want to be shown on youtube, if they are sparring, only post 2.
The music I will be using is "Skrillex-Cinema"
Inferno gave me the idea, and I will go through with it.
This is free, and I will make sure it's a good video and do the best I can to make it good .
Once I get enough replays to fill up the song, I will close the thread and when the video is done I will post it on the off-topic section and on the art section on the forums.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Ok, here's my replays.

Tell me if you need better replays, oh and be sure to check out the replay thread. Some good ones in there from the others.
Attached Files
BodySplitter V3 EDIT FINAL.rpl (121.0 KB, 8 views)
Inferno Video Final EDIT.rpl (127.5 KB, 6 views)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
Are we really using Cinema in the clan vid? There are so many other songs that wouldn't suck apesack.

I'd prefer that we just go with it. Last time we tried to decide on a song, it resulted in 40 pages of "Fuck you, here's my song".
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Time to start making videos for youtube.
Post up at least 3-4 of your best replays you want to be shown on youtube, if they are sparring, only post 2.
The music I will be using is "Skrillex-Cinema"
Inferno gave me the idea, and I will go through with it.
This is free, and I will make sure it's a good video and do the best I can to make it good .
Once I get enough replays to fill up the song, I will close the thread and when the video is done I will post it on the off-topic section and on the art section on the forums.

Nothanx.
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
Are we really using Cinema in the clan vid? There are so many other songs that wouldn't suck apesack.

Because this among other things.
-----
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
I'd prefer that we just go with it. Last time we tried to decide on a song, it resulted in 40 pages of "Fuck you, here's my song".

ogm stop bring invisible fheg. >:l
Last edited by Isolations; Feb 8, 2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post

If that's the case....

Nothanx.
NOODLE ARMS