Toribash
Original Post
[S]elling one of a kind collecter card.
Heya guys, Well today I'm selling this one of a kind collecter card.

Looking for some good offers.

If you are not a collecter you may not want to buy this.

Accepting TC and and good items.

Have a nice bid!

Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
yes ofc picture can be edited and this isn't a official card im pretty sure
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I know that solax sold it awhile ago and he said it was official. also 20k
I doubt an admin would lie about such a thing just to get a little bit more tc.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Hey guys, welcome to my thread. I'm here selling my collector card item. It comes complete with art made by the user Takkrala. As far as I know it is one of a kind. It was made back when I was young and didn't know anything so excuse the contents of the card and my arrogance. I am also no longer in [Fish] so it is inaccurate on that part. The toxic hunter force/relax combo is also a bit jacked.
There is no obligation to keep the art if you buy this item though the card is what makes it unique and stuff. Maybe you'd even go the length to restore and update and improve the card.
You can see it for yourself in my deactivated or else the image is in the spoiler here.

This is an auction so strictly tc only.

Starting bid: 20k
Minimum raise: 2k
End date: 24 hours after the last valid bid.

If the winning bid is 30k or above I'll make a drawing of my gratitude and throw that in too.

40k and above gets the drawing and a poem/short story. (You can choose)

And 50k and above will get you the drawing, poem/short story and a second drawing of me showing my utter disbelief.

So I ask you now, what do you value me at.
Happy bidding.

25k see its not official
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

As far as I know, any card that has the same name/picture on it for 3 months becomes official if it is one of a kind. not 100% sure about that though.

People HATE when sentences don't end the way they