Toribash
Original Post
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes + Phantom pain

So, yeah, MGS: Ground Zeroes is now official and there's still disscusion if PP will be a MGS game or not (it features Big Boss)

demtrailersyo

Woah. Those look interesting. Never heard of Phantom Pain before. Though, between the two, Ground Zero seems so much more interesting. Also, could you say what consoles the games are for?
big boss have both arms untill he die. this one seems like deepthoat from mgs1
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Ground Zeroes is the game I've been waiting for, for a long time.

Can't say exactly what Phantom Pain is though, but I hope it's something that will help us better understand the story of all Metal Gear Solid games.

Either way, both games look great, really looking forward to being able to play Ground Zeroes, though.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
big boss have both arms untill he die. this one seems like deepthoat from mgs1

Not confirmed. The Big Boss wears long sleeved jacket and gloves for the whole final cut scene.

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Can't say exactly what Phantom Pain is though, but I hope it's something that will help us better understand the story of all Metal Gear Solid games.

Phantom Pain = Metal Gear Solid 5

Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
Woah. Those look interesting. Never heard of Phantom Pain before.

Then you suck. It's one of Kojima's jokes/mindfucks.

Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
Though, between the two, Ground Zero seems so much more interesting. Also, could you say what consoles the games are for?

PS3/360
Last edited by box; Mar 7, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
Why is Phantom Pain MGS5, rather than Ground Zeroes? Ground Zeroes looks more relevant, but that is Kojima for you, I guess.
http://gematsu.com/2012/12/is-the-ph...tal-gear-solid

Also, at the end of PP's trailer, you can hear female voice saying "the vi is comming" (or something).

Could be that PP aka MGS5 = Ground Zero, but there's also Kojima's "Ogre" project. :P
etc mindfuckery everywhere.. ;_;
The Phantom Pain looks kind of fucked up. It's like a cross between Resident Evil and MGS.
Also the gimp arm? What's up with that. They are in that day 'n age where they can completely upgrade your body with the Ninja programme or whatever.

How old is snake since he's a big boss clone?
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
The Phantom Pain looks kind of fucked up. It's like a cross between Resident Evil and MGS.
Also the gimp arm? What's up with that. They are in that day 'n age where they can completely upgrade your body with the Ninja programme or whatever.

How old is snake since he's a big boss clone?

I started crying while reading this post