Toribash
Original Post
Can you increase ghost time?
Is there a command to increase how far the ghost will predict for very long skeet shots? or do I just have to go back and edit the replay if it misses...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
look at the replay that starts at 1:45 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsNSNep2cyQ
I seriously doubt the second skeet shot here was done with only one attempt unless he knows how to increase the ghost time. He's skilled but I don't believe anybody is THAT skilled...
-----
and look HERE
what is he talking about? long ghost time feature? mmhmm... your insult is invalid immortalcow :P
Last edited by Pindar; Jan 20, 2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It wasn't an insult...

I'm telling you that it's not something you can just do easily, it takes skill... If it didn't take skill then there'd be no point making videos.
Theres no way to increase the Ghost timer, but i suggest that you suggest this on the suggestions boared, but i doubt it could be added due to reaction timers being shorter then ghosts timer.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no, you can't increase the ghost time, however, to do long skeet shots like that, you would just use trial and error. For instance, you think you have a nice shot lined up, so you would let go of what ever you're throwing, press R, and see how close you get. When the replay reruns, press E right before you throw it and edit the shot. Repeat till you get it right.
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by Pindar View Post
Is there a command to increase how far the ghost will predict for very long skeet shots? or do I just have to go back and edit the replay if it misses...

i would lower the fps its running, so it runs slower and u can see it more clearly.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
Theres no way to increase the Ghost timer, but i suggest that you suggest this on the suggestions boared, but i doubt it could be added due to reaction timers being shorter then ghosts timer.

But then it would ruin the record of farthest accurate skeet. :<

And yeah, like the others said, if you want to hit a skeet like that trial and error. I remember this one time I worked a total of 5 hours on a skeet.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/