Toribash
Original Post
[S] Deactivated and Activated
Yep, selling all my stuff again, thread re-opened from [S] Chrome Bodyparts due to the fact it only indicated one particular item when I'm selling multiple,

As for what I accept it's TC and USD only, no items.

Side Note: in addition to what i'm selling, i'm also selling my TC, pm me to discuss the transaction if that's what you came here for.
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Buying 512head-17k tc or 1.7 usd
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

512 is a whole set, not splitting it into pieces.
so no deal.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

A bit tired, will sleep so wont be able to respond to any offers for a while but keep em coming if you see something you like :3
Last edited by Kujax; Jan 17, 2013 at 05:19 AM.
Yin and Yang, Bro.
how much for all in usd? (dont have enough tc for that)
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

nah sorry to much for that
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bump, Price to Beard added.
Price:800k
Feel free to offer in USD for a lower amount than the tc,

Items or haggling the tc price is not accepted.
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Bump,
Chrome BodyParts Added:
Price: 40k or 4 USD.

Monk Added
Price: 25k

Kung Fu Master Beard: price moved down to 650k or 25 USD.
Yin and Yang, Bro.