Toribash
Original Post
How to texture!
i wanna (Texture)a little bit so
i wanna know about somethings:
1.best proggram
2.good tutorials (more than 1)and understandalbe
3. i know how to upload and making 128x128 and stuff but textures get really bad like : )
4.Good tips!
5.i wanna know about everything! please hand me the best you got about them cause my textures sucks
ex:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=390612
i got the background from a program
Please give me all !
Originally Posted by givingwontdoit View Post
1.best proggram
3. i know how to upload and making 128x128 and stuff but textures get really bad like : )
4.Good tips!
5.i wanna know about everything! please hand me the best you got about them cause my textures sucks
ex:
Please give me all !

1. Photoshop or Gimp. Gimp is freeware so u dont have to buy it, probably. best image editing prog. for free.
U have to buy photoshop, its the best image editing prog. at all it think..

2. well, i saw your texture and i think u should take a look here : Basics that shows u the basics, which u really need what i saw with your tex. so u should probably start with this.
then ill give u a link To a Robot-ish Texture tutorial and a Tribal Texture tutorial, i think its good if u start with that stuff, because its not so hard to make and much people like such textures.

3.well, thats good that u already know how to upload.
but i would still prefer to make textures in 512x512 because u cane make more detail into them etc.

4. cause im not a good texture maker (ill suck alot ) i cant give u any tips here, but i think the tutorials i posted above will help u there alot.

5. here its the same like 4.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
1.best proggram
4.Good tips!
ex:
Please give me all !

1. PSCS6
2. Google "how to make art"
3. Google tutorials on what you want to do "tutoriall how to draw a robot" or whatever.
4. Don't start threads like this. There are 100s of years of art tutorials on the web, go leverage them. Ignore anyone who says your art is 10/10, because no matter what it isn't. I see tons of threads in the art subforum with "10/10" on them, most of them are terrible. Listen to people who don't like it, you learn a lot more from them.
5. Everyone has to start somewhere, you have to make 1000 bad textures before you start making good things. Google a style that interests you "how to draw manga" "how to draw cartoons" "how to draw tribals" etc, then draw 1000 textures in that style and do as many tutorials as you can.

There's no golden bullet, it takes work.
fail
i made another one
it shitty i know iam making a new one
thank u for ur help
like i said iam trying to make a new one
Attached Images
Number1BB1.jpg (89.7 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by givingwontdoit; Jan 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM.
i made another one
it shitty i know iam making a new one
thank u for ur help
like i said iam trying to make a new one

well, i see the eye etc. are not in the middle. so i would rate u too to use the head template :
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken