Toribash
Original Post
[S] Selling Big Textures Stuff (Sets + Heads)
Im selling big pack of textures stuff... its 3x texture sets (512) + 5x head textures (512)... all its textures and + advertisment pictures with screens of ingame view for selling in future by you if you will sell it // price 400k tc or more. (not lower). pm me if you sure that you interested to buy this for 400k tc or more (sets its very good, its awesome), i can give you chance to see some pictures of my stuff.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 3, 2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: + some information for guys
Sup
Are you selling the texture items or the texture art.
If you are selling the art you have to add pictures and the suitable information.

If you are selling the items then I will move this thread to the item board since you aren't selling art/textures.

In the case that you are selling items: Are you sure that you have 3 full 512 texture sets? I'm not too sure.
No im selling texture sets (not items)... i haved some problems yesterday because i didnt knowed how to do spoilers, i need it because example ingame screenshot pictures very big... + i thought better show my stuff when interested people who sure that he can buy stuff pmed me... today i successfully (i think) created spoilers in other thread, but in this i thought i maybe can dont show my art before someone pm me... if something wrong with it sorry me... please pm me with what you think if you wanna answer and if you have time for that... have nice day, thank you.
-----
if something i did wrong close this...
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 4, 2013 at 05:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What Flyingmonk means is that he's not going to post pictures because he only wants people with serious interest (that is, willing to pay around 400k) to see the set(s); lest another fiasco such as with his last thread occurs.
----------
Flyingmonk: It may be in your best interest to at least DESCRIBE the set you're selling this time a-round
Last edited by slippery6; Jan 4, 2013 at 06:24 AM.
Selling TC. PM me for sweet deals♪
2 poor 4 a avatar and gramur
Picures will be uploaded soon... its my 2 last sets with all heads + one more good new set... maybe i will add something else...
slippery6 my last ''fiasco'' as you said... some guys crashed my thread with specially maked very small offers (playing for public) and critics about my sets and price (playing for public) for crash my thread... after i readed some rules next time i will just report when someone try to broke market rules and about art too...
You can reopen the thread after you posted the picture. This is to prevent spam etc. Already deleted 2 posts so far.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌