Ranking
Original Post
A few years Later...
Well, more than a few. But One of my friends started playing toribash so I decided to see whats up. Well after many years of not playing I am still rank 91. That is pretty sad :s. Is limp fighting still the best?
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Rank is only within your belt, that means 90 people of your belt have more qi than you.

Baby tori is dead.

atleast ingame is it almost dead..
forum still active :3
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Rank is only within your belt, that means 90 people of your belt have more qi than you.

Baby tori is dead.

Rank is not based on belt anymore, it works totally different now.
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
Rank is not based on belt anymore, it works totally different now.

The rank on the user card is based on the qi system, while the rank that appears ingame is based on an elo system and is completely different.

In any case welcome back, and lax fighting is, and always will be best o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Welcome back.

There is no preferred fighting style at the moment, although, all of the cool people don't play anymore, so the fighting styles don't matter, as everyone who is cool isn't playing.

I'd suggest experimenting and doing whatever pisses people off the most.
Last edited by Beast; Dec 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Welcome back.

There is no preferred fighting style at the moment, although, all of the cool people don't play anymore so the fighting style isn't cool anyways.

I'd suggest experimenting and doing whatever pisses people off the most.

On a side note, I thought this account was permabanned?