Toribash
Original Post
I think someone saw my cousin give me a handjob![srsbsns]
I'm 26, she's 18. I knew it was wrong to always be flirting with her, even though she's very cute and well developed for her age, but she was blood related. Well, one night, I was at my aunt's house and she asked me if I would stay with Lacey (my cousin) and watch her while she went out on a date with her new boyfriend (I knew she wouldn't be coming back tonight because Lacey told me her mom always puts out).

Well, she was wearing a tank top that was showing off her cleavage really nice and a pair of short shorts. I was having a hard time concentrating because all I could think about was how I had to behave myself. We decided to watch Jurassic Park, which I should have known was a mistake! She sat next to me on the couch, but when the first raptor showed up, she acted all scared and burried her head in my chest.

I didn't know what to do, so I just put my arm around her and comforted her. By this time, my boner was basically raging, and she saw a big bulge in my pants and asked me what it was. I told her it was nothing. At this point, I got a weird feeling I was being watched, but I knew that couldn't be true. Well, she started patting my crotch with her hand playfully and then she took my hand and put it under her shirt. I slowly worked my way up until my hand was on her bra. It felt like sweet water balloons. It felt so good, but I knew something wasn't quite right, I still felt that eerie feeling like someone was spying on us. She pushed my hand to massage her fun bags and feel inside of her bra. She started to unbuckle my suspenders, and my pants slowly came off..

By this time, she had her hand around my package and my hand was down in her panties rubbing. She took off my pants and was stroking my monster. I slid off her panties and shorts. By this time there was a huge pool of fluids on the couch. She slid her body down so her vagina was near my monster. She started moving my thang towards her soaking wet cooter, but I knew I couldn't let happen. I stuck my hand in between so it couldn't go in. She understood, but gave me a sad puppy dog face. Instead, she start rubbing my thang back and forth until finally I let out my sperm violently. She laughed and said "I have cum on my hands" and then went to wash it off.

I felt guilty knowing that I had been defiled by my only cousin! And even worse I still had that feeling that someone was behind me watching.. And then it hit me! I could have avoided this and saved 15% on my car insurance if i had only switched to Geico.

I spun around quickly...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
@_@ WTF did I just read? we discussing this or we making fun of it?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
*reads where this was posted*
*reads partway though*
dude it kinda obvious that none of that shit happened, hell you said you were gay on TP board (don't make me fucking search it.)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
It's supposed to be a joke, and it's shit. It's was shit originally, it's shit now, and it'll always be shit.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
@_@ WTF did I just read? we discussing this or we making fun of it?

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
*reads where this was posted*
*reads partway though*
dude it kinda obvious that none of that shit happened, hell you said you were gay on TP board (don't make me fucking search it.)

I'm not gay.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It's supposed to be a joke, and it's shit. It's was shit originally, it's shit now, and it'll always be shit.

I really find it sad that you're the only one who got it
I got it, just, yeah, it is kind of shit...

Btw happy Apocalypse, I can't wait to laugh at the people that are in bunkers while I am at the movies Friday... well, if I make it to the movies... THE HOBBIT!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I got it, just, yeah, it is kind of shit...

Btw happy Apocalypse, I can't wait to laugh at the people that are in bunkers while I am at the movies Friday... well, if I make it to the movies... THE HOBBIT!!!

I totally need to see that.
Please don't litter my fancy board like this ever again.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today