Ranking
Original Post
GMT
I have a question. What is a GMT?

Hi. The Support board is for requesting technical help regarding Toribash, not the place to drop a random question. I'm moving this to Rapid Threads now. Please be more mindful of where you post in the future. Thanks. ~firebolty
Last edited by firebolty; Dec 22, 2012 at 03:54 AM.
this signature has nothing that appeals to you.
I think it's Greenwich Mean Time If you're not sure what GMT you're in, you can check it here. Since your country code is CA, I'm assuming that you're from Canada.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Hi.

The Support board is for requesting technical help regarding Toribash, not the place to drop a random question.
I'm moving this to Rapid Threads now.
Please be more mindful of where you post in the future. Thanks.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Money582 View Post
I have a question. What is a GMT?

Hi. The Support board is for requesting technical help regarding Toribash, not the place to drop a random question. I'm moving this to Rapid Threads now. Please be more mindful of where you post in the future. Thanks. ~firebolty

GMT means either Greenwhich Main Time (greenwhich is a city in england.) or Global Main Time...
and means the diffrent time zones of the complete world, greenwhich is directly 0, all countrys to the right from greenwhich are a hour later, so like germany is +1 (so if its in england 15PM its in germany 16PM)
and all countrys to the left are a hour back.
it goes up/down to -/+12...
Here is a map too see easily which is ur gmt, or just google it

Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Global Map Time. Mines -6.

so far i know it "greenwhich main time" or "global main time" but i think there diffrent version of it.. ^^
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken