Toribash
Original Post
Clan chit-chat thread?
Ok, I was wondering if you have to be an official clan to make a general chat thread. If yes then shit, if no, where do i put it?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yes you do.
Once a clan is official they can get their own board and make whatever threads (within reason) that they like within that board.
However, unofficial clans get only their clan thread and a recruitment thread in the recruitment center.
Unofficial clans can't go around the various areas of the forum making clan specific threads, like replay threads just for their clan, it would defeat the object of becoming an official clan, somewhat
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ok, thanks erth, the reason i wanted to know is my clan is 2 weeks old and we almost have 1000 posts, lol, so instead of filling up the clan thread with random posts, i was wondering if i could make a general chat thread.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Yeah, it's a fair thought to have when running a clan, but unfortunately you do just kinda need to sit tight in that thread until you become official
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ok, thank you erth, also, do you know whats going on with the servers right now?