Toribash
Original Post
PorcupineJim's official Clan Texture centre
CLOSED FOR GOOD, NO MORE TEXTURES

Poster Done by my good friend Klorerokai (aka Klore )

Yes, i am now officially doing the clan textures, and maybe to some outsiders if the pay is good...

PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

HEAD TEXTURE: From 300tc to 2k (not definite)

TEXTURE SETS: from 3k to 20k (not definite)

PEOPLE FROM OTHER CLANS/CLANLESS CAN ALSO ASK... BUT EXPECT A HIGHER COST

PLEASE... Enter details on what you would like below, for example, what parts you want me to do, the theme/colours, any additional details like lettering and stuff...

Please post the details below, and send a pm to me too, as i can reply faster then ^^ thanks...

NOT ALL REQUESTS MAY BE ACCEPTED. plus i am busy with other things other than making toribash textures, so don't expect it to be done in like 10 minutes

CURRENT HEAD REQUESTS:

-Acid head for Acidman2007

-Full texture set of VAMP/PURE for Sa1uk

-Linerider style
head: Bonnet, scarf, hair sticking out under the bonnet covering the eyes, some realistic/ eyes looking angry and some blood and a wound somewhere around an eye, a nose(not nessisarily), the mouth is hidden by the scarf.
arms: sweater like, wool, with bloodspatters on it
hands: like mittens
legs: what you would wear when its cold/you’re on a sled x)
and its for vamp/little bit saph, very little bit radioactive (rad. bludz/nothing, saph torso/torso + bludz, vamp rest FOR LINETORI

-A vampire head. So basically dark colours that make up what a vampire looks like. Red eyes aswell. FOR VELOCITY

This thread is subject to change...
Last edited by MysticMog; Jul 11, 2008 at 09:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
yeah finally you see thanks to me we have a text shop!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

A demonic head, please. Red glowing eyes like sideways () and shade the rest of the head that isn't covered by facial features black. (I don't just mean red eyes surrounded by black, btw. Figure out what makes a head demonic :O)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
sure thing mister ragdollmaster 8D i shall get working on it now =p i might make a few variations, you tell my which you like best, the crap ones i will sell on to random ppl and save for my evil plans ^^ k?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Here is your first head idea, tell me if you like it, or if i should anything/start again...

mini spinning head...

ingame screenies

(ps, i fixed some of the blurness on the head... plus screen shots mess up the quality)

well...? =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ