Toribash
Original Post
Flames..........
OK, so time is coming to get a flame for me...
Few questions about them:
1.) What type of flames are there?
2.) Is there a good person who makes them?
3.) Do I have to buy a slot for it?
4.)Can I make it myself?
5.) How much are they? +/-
6.) If someone knows - how much are the black wings?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
1 - Not any spesific types as far as I know other than Rain-flames, wing-flames, pee-flames and "hat"-flames.
2 - There was, flames ain't really popular atm. Armin0 is one of my personal favourites though.
3 - No.
4 - Ye, in-game>utilities>flame forge
5 - I think the lowest would go around 30k, always depends on the flame.
6 - A lot, I'd bet around 100k+ Since they are two individual flames which cost around 70k+ each to forge...
Hi, have you ever messed around with the flame forger ingame? there are many different types of flames, you can get one for pretty much any part of your body but they are very expensive. you can buy them from the market for cheaper than you can forge, an average flame for like your hand or your head with not a huge amount of particles is about 30-45k, if you get a void colored flame you can change the color to any other color using a flame particle texture you can buy from the market(3k-4k)
wing flames are very expensive, one person who make good wing flames is Tinner (idk if I spelled it right) but they are like 200k+. though you can mess around in the flame forge yourself to make some really awesome flames.
You guys talk about forgers - what are they?
[Gangsters] RuBash
Forgers in general are people with high authority who's been granted the ability (lol sounds like a superpower) to forge items and tc, people like this are i.e. Hampa, Solax or Jusmi.

The flame forge we're talking about is an in-game feature that allows you to forge your own flames.

Check utilities in from the game menu in-game, and click "Flame Forge".
Ask furryprints, he is the best forger I know, he made my huge ass global flame for me.
-----
And he'll do it for free
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 14, 2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
What!? He makes em for free?
Last edited by MrGarry; Dec 14, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
[Gangsters] RuBash
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
What!? He makes em for free?

He means with for free, he makes the flame, and links u to the buy part for it. U have to pay them atleast.
Some forgers want money that they even make u a flame
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It's actully better that if you don't know how to make them, go to market, see one of the flame IDs and then, go ingame, Setup, Utils, then Flame Browser, put the ID in one of the slots and then load it. If you want that flame, but it on the market. (;
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Thank you guys - it helped me a lot! :3
-----
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
It's actully better that if you don't know how to make them, go to market, see one of the flame IDs and then, go ingame, Setup, Utils, then Flame Browser, put the ID in one of the slots and then load it. If you want that flame, but it on the market. (;

All market flames have got 4 digits while in Flame Browser it requires five. What do I do? And do I just press load after that and it has to apper?
Last edited by MrGarry; Dec 15, 2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Gangsters] RuBash