Toribash
Original Post
Package from U.S.A to Europe, Lithuania. Problem.
Yeah, so I paid for the headphones and the guy shipped them. It was an un-official deal, however, the guy showed me the receipts and stuff, he DID ship them. What I am worried about, is that it's been more than a month already(he shipped them on November 6th) and I still haven't got 'em. It should take only 3-4 weeks. So yeah, my question is...Should I be worried? Should I wait longer? If I won't get them, what can I possibly do about it?

And yes, this is the first time I bought something from other person on internet, which is why I am quite worried.

Thanks in advance.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

If that was un-official trade (official would be ebay, allegro, etc. etc.) then I think you can't do nothing about it, but you could try to give your HDD with all archives with conversations showing that he really did that trade with you. Also, how did you paid him, how did you contact and stuff like that. It worked once when I was scammed by a person from other country. But imho just wait a little longer ;-)
Paypal. I sent the money, he shipped the headphones. Also, I don't think that I got scammed. He made a video of the receipts, there's my adress on it, he really did ship them.(If you want the video, please pm me, I'll show it to you, I don't really want to post it here since my adress is there.) I found the guy on Ebay, his feedback was 100%, I said that I'll auto-buy the headphones if he'll lower the price a bit, he did, but apparently he couldn't add them back on Ebay again, that's what he told me -->"and like I said it says the 30 day period thing I can't relist them" so we did it the unofficial way. I'm pretty sure that the headphones could've been stolen somewhere in the Post office.
Last edited by Kristis133; Dec 9, 2012 at 09:08 PM.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

It'll take awhile to pass customs, especially if its overseas. From california to vancouver it took 2 weeks to pass customs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Then wait a bit more. Shipping usually takes alot :-)

Okay, I will.
Originally Posted by Abdy View Post
It'll take awhile to pass customs, especially if its overseas. From california to vancouver it took 2 weeks to pass customs.

Ah, I see. So you think I shouldn't be worried for now?

No, things like this can be very random especially now close to Christmas. I would say 3-4 weeks is optimistic.
If you expect 4 weeks and it's been a month, that's nothing to be worried about.

I usually expect things to take twice as long around christmas.

Get worried in January I guess.
Well, it took 3 weeks to get mine (also shipped from US) but it was official deal via allegro, tho.
retired