Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Depends on how much TC you want and how active you are in-game/how good you are.

I'd say TC, because I'm almost never online, in-game.
If you are good and you are active, I'd say a booster.
M I N I V A N
Though, tc sells easy.

I am sure that some people sell 10k-1$.

10k for one dollar is quite a good deal instead of buying a booster and not making as much.
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
What would be better to buy, tc or boosters, please help me

this completly depends... if u buy the 100 tc booster for 1 month (10$) and u play every day the 100 matches for which u get tc, ull win 60 of them are this 6000 tc a day, 42000 tc a week, a total of 168.000 tc in the month, if u play 100 games a day and win 60 of them..

if u want to buy this amount from nabi it would cost around 80$..

if u buy this amount from a tc seller, ull just have to pay 17$ (for a rate of 10k - 1$)

so if u really play the 100 matches a day, for a full month its better to get a booster.. if not buy the tc..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
this depends on how much youre ready to spent. personally i would never buy a booster which is higher then 200, because the prize for it is just too extremely high.. (500 tc booster for 1 month costs 50$...) if youre ready to spent and want to support nabi, go for it..

but personally i would say if u really want to earn much tc a 200 tc booster would be good.. but only if u really play 100 games a day for the full month... if u dont its just a waste of money and ure better with buying tc directly ^^
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken