Toribash
Original Post
Mod Ranks
For some reason for the past 2 weeks. I go into the qa servers and I streak my way up like 50 ranks everytime. How does this make sense? I play people like PsyTrance who is rank 30 and when I win my rank still goes up. It never stops...
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Even if that is the case I think its stupid that I streak like 17 and my rank goes up by 2 every game.... I still fail to make sense of that.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Step 1. Learn how to ELO.

Step 2. Work out the retarded number of wins you'll need to get daily without any losses to hit #1.

Step 3. Do it.

Chasing rank 1 on any popular mod is pretty daft, far too many people playing constantly causing the ranks to shift about. You have to be stupidly good + spend your life doing nothing but playing that mod to get there & keep it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Ranks wouldn't be implemented if they didn't matter.
It matters to me because I want to be rank 1

easiest way to reach rank 1 is, playing fun mods.. make some wins in them until ure there rank 1 and wush u got a big boost on the world ranking...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Step 1. Learn how to ELO.

Step 2. Work out the retarded number of wins you'll need to get daily without any losses to hit #1.

Step 3. Do it.

Chasing rank 1 on any popular mod is pretty daft, far too many people playing constantly causing the ranks to shift about. You have to be stupidly good + spend your life doing nothing but playing that mod to get there & keep it.

Ty I guess, I can't walk anymore so I have nothing better to do...
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Ranks caculate by elo. Your rank will go up as long as someone keeps having a higher elo rating then yours.
As for mine, lenshu, if someone got higher then my elo they would be rank 2 instead of me.
Here is the aikido.tbm elo rating you will need to get to get rank 1:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_ranki...ame=aikido.tbm
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
kk Thanks man.
Okay lets do this
/me gets 30hr long playlist of rock music
Last edited by Tyzo; Dec 9, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag