Ranking
Original Post
Ever heard of Pirate Metal?
Well if you haven't then please do read further. If you don't like metal then you probably won't like this.

So about 3 days ago I was sitting with my brother in his room listening to one of his play lists. Suddenly he changes the play list to "Alestorm" and I was left wondering what in all the glory of music is Alestorm?

Once he started playing the song I instantly recognized the type of tune playing. It was pirate themed but with a mix of something else. So my brother explained and told me it was Pirate Metal, a metal band with pirate themed music.

I'd advise you guys give it a try, it's quite original.

PS: Also one of the only metal bands where I can hear what they are singing XD

PPS: For those who watch anime, it reminded me of one piece
If i could run across a beach into my own arms i would.
I used to hang out with Dani Evans when we were at school, dude got fat from all the fun goddamnit. Jealous.
Try some viking metal if you haven't already, its just as fun and possibly even more manly.
Alestorm is nothing compared to Running Wild. Also you're quite ignorant when it comes to metal. There are many, many many many many many bands where you can hear what they are singing. Like I mean a retarded amount of bands.

and

Ah I'll keep that band in mind also sorry if that came off wrong I simply meant the heavy metal ones my brother listens to not all of em.
If i could run across a beach into my own arms i would.