Toribash
Original Post
[S] My deactive and activated flame
I'm selling everything in my deac, and my activated flame. You will have to dl/lp me if you're interested.

I will more than likely ignore stupid offers, unless I feel I can reason with you.

I'm accepting toricredits only for the items in my deactive but, I may accept items for my flame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
do you sell something from your deactivated? when yes

Bronze fore/relax, Vampire Force, Sphinx relax, Amber force for 8000 tc
-----
oh stupid question sorry xD you sell all from your deactivated xD
Last edited by xxNeoSxx; Nov 24, 2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please explain your pricing for each item, as I don't get how you ended up with 8k as your price.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Vampire force 4k
Latinamerican (Spanish talker)/Fell free to haggle (Except if i say so)/Aikido Fan/BIG Anime Fan
Vampire Force, 4.5k and deal
Amber Force, 4.5k and deal

On the rest, you're offering too low and I'm not going to bother haggling those prices you've offered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I'm willing to pay 4.5k for vampire force
Latinamerican (Spanish talker)/Fell free to haggle (Except if i say so)/Aikido Fan/BIG Anime Fan
Originally Posted by xxNeoSxx View Post
all 11k what about this offer

Make it 12k all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]