Toribash
Original Post
Movie Soundtracks
Have any of you watched a movie where the soundtrack gives you shivers down your spine because how bad ass it is. Post some cool movie soundtracks.

This is Shogun Assassin. A movie I watched a couple of nights ago and suggest anyone who likes samurai/ninja movies.

Terminator
The Tron album is wonderful, especially the remix album with daft punk, M80 and a couple others
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų

I cried from the amount of awesome.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
OMG this Mulan song is truely epic, love it. The soundtracks of old WaltDisney movies are great in general.

Aside from the great Hans Zimmer scores I really enjoy this one. I have the full album and listen to it whenever I need a motivation boost. (The movie is great too, btw)

“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
I haven't seen Spy Game yet, but the music makes me ant to.
An yes, Mulan was great.

Read it and weep, cause this is epic.

Awesome, gonna watch the movie tonight.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Is dick a character perhaps?

Also I like Mr.Fassbender. Excellent actor.

Dick is Fassbender's dick. It's a raunchy movie.