Toribash
Original Post
Acid Force for 6k, take it or leave it. 2k off of shop price, 500 off of toriexchange price.
The only trade i will accept if 5k and marine force for it.
PM or post if interested. just send the item/tc for the deal immediately after posting so i can know when it is bought. if u want to bid, go ahead. the starting is 6k lol.

if i lower it to 5k will u ppl buy it
Last edited by GenX000; Jun 28, 2008 at 03:03 AM. Reason: merged double post
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
i would but i dont have 5k that sux maybe u trade 4 raidoactive blood marine torso and 2ndary gradient and 3k

lol ur brain eating site is overloaded lol xD

3k + rad blood is 6k is that good?
Last edited by GenX000; Jun 28, 2008 at 03:04 AM. Reason: merged triple post
stop triple posting. ',..,'
since i know u ill tell the admins not to give u and infraction for posting here so much lol.do u actually have the 3k?
if u have marine force, ill take the marine force, rad blood, and 3k maybe...

BTW it was overloaded for like 2 minutes, but then it was back up.
i have eaten 11 brains so far.
[RENEGADE]
cool and hold on would u take 1.5k marine force and radioactive blood for it?

and i already got an infraction 2 day 4 saying to manpoop ur a loser lol
Last edited by sexytivis; Jun 28, 2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: d
no, the whole thing im selling this for is so i can get a bicep texture to put my clan insignia onit. and ill be selling my best force color, so the marine force part is so i have a force color that isnt orc lol. im waiting for someone to get the tc he needs. if u can come up with 6k fast, or 5k and marine force fast, faster than him then ill sell it to you, but im still holding it for him until he gets enoutgh tc within around a week.

and anyway, look at the bold print on the original post at the top. im only accepting a trade of 5k and marine or aqua force.
Last edited by GenX000; Jun 28, 2008 at 03:04 AM. Reason: merged double post
[RENEGADE]
Both of you learn where the Edit button is and how to use it immediately!!!

From now on, any double/triple or more posts made by either of you in any Market thread will simply be deleted! I'm tired of merging everything you post!
<3 Toribash!
sorry there GenX, but i figured the last post i made was too long already, so i didnt use the edit button lol. ill try not to double post again.
[RENEGADE]